Zavier M. Garcia, VP
PUBLIC SERVICE & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Zavier M. Garcia is the former Mayor of the City of Miami Springs, from 2011 to 2017. He also served as Miami Springs City Councilman from 2005 to 2009.
In February of 2018, Mr. Garcia joined David R. Custin & Associates, Inc. in an in-house capacity as its Vice President of Marketing & Advocacy. Since 2000, as the C.E.O. of ZMG Media, Inc., Mr. Garcia has served as the exclusive subcontracted direct mail vendor for DRC Consulting, Inc. and its clients.
Over the years, Mr. Garcia’s work has helped the DRC Consulting, Inc. become the most successful political campaign-consulting firm based in Miami-Dade. Now, Mr. Garcia’s new role adds a strategic focus to provide digital and social media advertising for the firm’s clients, in addition to its reliable direct mail and other design/printing communications.
Faith’s Place Autism Outreach, Board of Directors, Member
Miami International Airport, Neighborhood Relations Committee, Member, 2009-2011
City of Miami Springs, Code Enforcement Board, Member, 2003-2005
Zavier speaks English and Spanish fluently
Hobbies include playing volleyball, CrossFit, and traveling with his wife, Iliana, and their three children
- Herald-Tribune: Levine talks red tide, slams DeSantis in Sarasota
- Post: Graham makes swing through south Florida, pushing public education
- Herald: Can Florida back a progressive candidate for governor? Bernie Sanders says yes.
- PNJ: Ron DeSantis, Matt Gaetz campaign with Jim Jordan in Pensacola while on Freedom Tour
- AP: Is the ever-weird Florida man becoming Florida politician?
David R. Custin
5001 SW 74th Court
Miami, Florida 33155
Scan the code to receive David Custin's contact info directly into the "Contacts" of your smart phone.